Saturday, 22 September 2012

Reading Festival Round-up


So this is a little late coming, but I thought I'd finally write something about Paramore's gig at Reading festival! This was the second time I've seen Paramore live and they certainly did not disappoint :) The experience was made all the sweeter by the fact that I was able to meet up with Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor a couple of hours before, just after they'd been signing autographs at the NME tent.



Personally I think Paramore should have been given a longer set. I think they had around 50 minutes, which is more than all the bands that came before them, but nothing compared to the 2 hours given to The Cure who played after (and who were, in my opinion, far less exciting to watch). I suppose the young punk in me wishes Paramore could have been the headline act, but I can see why The Cure got it.

Never the less, I'm hoping Paramore get back to the UK soon after releasing their upcoming 4th album, and if so I'll definitely be in the crowd once more :)

Here are some links to photos of the band doing autographs: http://www.nme.com/signingtent/leeds/2012/paramore/

and performing: http://www.rocksound.tv/photos/article/reading-and-leeds-festival-2012-live-and-loud-paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment